Now that Thanksgiving is in the rearview mirror, everyone is rushing around getting ready for Christmas. Every day that goes by the shelves get emptier than were once overflowing with Christmas decorations and trees. Just in case you aren't completely done with your Christmas decor and menu planning, this week's features should help you out!
Join this week's blog hop to find inspiration from dozens of bloggers for all things home and family including crafts, decor, DIY, fashion, recipes, fitness, gardening, travel, home improvement, and so much more!
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger then be sure to link up below. You never know when it will be your turn to be our next feature!
Before we get the party started, let's meet the hosts and check out this week's features.
Meet The Hosts
- Ahna - HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie - SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela - THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev - ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy - SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily - LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana - HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Kera - HAUTE HOUSE LOVE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny - PENNY'S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea - DUCKS 'N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy - MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara - STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
Putting decorations and greenery on your chandeliers is an ever increasingly popular trend. I will admit to doing it myself now and then. Here are some ideas to help you get on board with it!
One of the best places to get ideas to help with your holiday decorating is to check out home tours. You'll love this one!
There are some wonderful tips and vintage treasures discussed in this blog post sharing southern charm for Christmas.
Whether you'd walk a few miles in the snow for a slice of cheesecake or not, you have to admit this Christmas Cheesecake looks like a "must try"!
I hope these have inspired you and that you will join us this week in linking up some of your own ideas.
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured graphic below if your post was featured this week, and hyperlink it to this post on your blog or sidebar. We love showing you off!
Let's Get This Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.