A pop of tart lemon juice and the zest are offset by cream cheese for a great balance of flavors in this keto cheesecake recipe. These mini lemon cheesecake bites are loaded with good fats and a zero-calorie sweetener for the keto snack or dessert you need in your life. Tiny little desserts should not be this good but they are.
No bake lemon cheesecake fat bombs are the quick, delicious, and low carb sweet treats that is a must-have for anyone on a keto diet. I typically have these in the evening when I need something sweet or need some additional fat on an otherwise low-fat day. Fat bombs are great keto cheesecake bites when you need a bit more fat to reach ketosis or need a boost after a workout.
What are Fat Bombs?
Fat bombs are beloved by those on a ketogenic diet. A ketogenic diet is a high fat and protein diet where carbohydrates are only about 5% of the daily intake. This diet is great for weight loss, some disease control, and for many that are correcting stomach issues (like me). Always consult a doctor before starting any diet.
They are typically full of fats like coconut oil, heavy cream, and butter. They are always sweetened with a zero-calorie sweetener like monk fruit, erythritol, or stevia to ensure the carb count remains super low. Then whatever desired flavors and ingredients are added to make them like tiny little desserts. Peanut butter, cocoa, fruit, and cheesecake flavors seem to be the most popular.
Other terms similar to Fat Bombs include:
- Fat Fudge
- Keto Bombs
- Protein Balls
Love Fat Bombs? Try my Best Keto Peanut Butter Cups recipe
How to Make Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Here are the key ingredients for this no-bake fat bomb recipe. I like monk fruit sweetener for my zero-calorie sweeter and the amounts are based on the sweetness that this ingredient brings. You can substitute for your favorite sweetener but it may not be the same amount needed, so adjust.
I use an ice tray to make mine but you can use a small muffin tin or disposable muffin papers or any small silicon molds
In a mixing bowl add the coconut oil, softened butter, and the softened cream cheese.
Next add the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sweetener.
Using a hand mixer, blend all ingredients until they are smooth.
Pour into ice trays and divide into 12 equal amounts. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours to harden.
After at least 2 hours they are set enough to pop out of the ice cube trays. You may need to run a knife around the edge to loosen if you have a stiff ice cube tray. A knife warmed under hot water is often a great way to get these little guys out.
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs are good immediately when ready but also freeze really well and last up to a month in an air-tight container. I suggest removing any you want to eat from the freezer and let come to room temperature about 5-10 minutes before enjoying it. They will then be easier to bite into and a bit creamer but still hold up solid enough to eat with your hands.
How to Store Fat Bombs
These fat bombs are best stored in an air-tight container in the freezer. You can also keep a few in the refrigerator at a time if you want them softer like a lemon cheesecake bite. That way they are ready whenever you want a sugar-free sweet treat.
Fat Bombs Great for the Keto Diet
To find out your personal fat, protein, and carb macros you can use this free calculator. It is based on several factors and no email is needed, find your OPTIMAL FOOD INTAKE!
And if you are a lemon fan and on the keto diet, do not miss my Homemade Lemonade Concentrate recipe. It is made with monk fruit sweetener and it is one of my most popular recipes!
PIN FOR SAFEKEEPING & SHARING!
Product Recommendations for this Recipe:
The Short Order Cook is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission on the sale at no additional cost to you. This helps with the costs of running the blog. Thank you!
To Find The Best Keto Snack on the Go from Amazon, click the image below:
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- ice tray or silicone molds
- 6 ounces cream cheese full-fat, softened
- ½ stick salted butter softened
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- 2 TBS monk fruit sweetener
- 2 TBS fresh lemon juice
- ½ TB lemon zest
- In a small mixing bowl, add the softened cream cheese, butter, coconut oil, and sweetener. Add in the lemon juice and zest.
- Using a hand mixer, mix on medium speed until smooth and combined evenly.
- Using a rubber spatula, transfer to an ice cube tray or silicone molds. The mixture should be divided into 12 evenly full sections to meet the nutritional information shared for this recipe. You can make smaller or larger ones, just note they will have different macros.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Once set, remove fat bombs from the ice cube tray or molds. You may need a knife to go around the edges to loosen. Sometimes a warm knife, heated by hot water, will do the trick.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a month. To enjoy, remove the servings you desire to enjoy and let sit out at room temperature for 5-10 minutes. This allows them to become a bit softer and easier to bite into.