We are already past the midpoint of October and the holiday season seems to be getting into full swing! Halloween is almost upon us and the crisp air is settling in across many parts. Based on the wonderful posts being shared here, we seem to be embracing it. Join this week’s blog hop to find inspiration from dozens of bloggers for all things home and family including crafts, decor, DIY, fashion, recipes, fitness, gardening, travel, home improvement, and so much more!
Welcome to another week of the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! We are so glad that you are here and hope you find something new to love every week you arrive. If you are a blogger, then be sure to link up below. You may be our next feature!
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel. Before we get this party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this week’s featured favorites.
MEET THE HOSTS
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela – THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Kera – HAUTE HOUSE LOVE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
So many, including myself, are simply inspired by the heartfelt article LIVING WITH STAGE FOUR LUNG CANCER. She is living her best life while waiting for news about a trial. Find out more and send some good vibes her way.
I know my house is always in need of more organization and space. Discover some great DIY ideas now for CREATING MORE STORAGE SPACE
I sure love a good bowl of comforting soup as the days get cooler. This CROCK POT LOADED POTATO SOUP looks like a great one to try soon.
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.