ButcherBox offers a variety of high-quality meats and seafood through an amazing meat delivery service. Whether you want a juicy steak, moist chicken, fall-off-the-bone pork ribs, or succulent shrimp, ButcherBox has it all. With great prices & FREE delivery, you cannot go wrong with the meat subscription service.
I've been using it for years and the whole family agrees that everything tastes great. My grilled teriyaki chicken skewers are always juicy & flavorful with the boneless skinless chicken breasts. But there is nothing like beef & bacon chili with grass-fed ground beef & ButcherBox's uncured bacon.
This article has links to products/services that may make us a commission. #ad
All of these meats are raised without antibiotics or hormones. ButcherBox ensures the products delivered are of the highest quality and are juicy, flavorful, and healthy. The membership is a great value at many price points & offers so many cuts to choose from.
New member deals are happening now. Find out more & be ready to sign up today so you can start cooking & saving! See what is FREE today!
Is ButcherBox a Good Value?
Value is defined by the monetary worth something provides, in most instances. ButcherBox offers wonderful value for many reasons. The high-quality meat and seafood are priced comparable to big box stores. It is budget-friendly - not expensive as you may think given the amazing taste.
But ButcherBox offers value beyond that, so many non-monetary reasons that you will love subscribing to the meat delivery service. Here is what makes ButcherBox such a great deal.
- PRICE - There are so many price points starting at $99 - $306/month.
- TIME - No more driving to the store. Order online in minutes & delivery is FREE!
- QUALITY - All products are humanely raised with the best practices for the animals and for the health of the consumers.
- â€¢ Beef is grass-fed and grass-finished
- â€¢ Pork is raised crate-free
- â€¢ Chicken is free-range and organic
- â€¢ Seafood is wild-caught
- STANDARDS - ButcherBox cares about the lives of animals and the livelihoods of farmers.
What Meats Does ButcherBox Offer?
ButcherBox is more than just beef. It also offers chicken, pork, seafood, and other meats. You can get a custom box where you pick the cuts. Or you can get a monthly curated box set by ButcherBox. Either way, there are good things in the box coming to your home.
ButcherBox takes great care in sourcing the highest quality meats. They believe in working with people who raise animals humanely and do their best to make this planet healthy and sustainable. Their beef is 100% grass-fed/grass-finished & pasture-raised. The chicken is free-range and USDA-certified organic. The pork is humanely raised in crate-free pastures.
ButcherBox Grass-Fed Beef
All ButcherBox beef is not just grass-fed but is also grass-finished. I will be honest, this is the best-tasting grass-fed beef I have ever had. It is juicy and tender, & no matter how I prepare it - grilled, smoked, roasted, stewed, etc - everything turns out so good.
- STEAKS - Filet Mignon, Flank Steak, Flat Iron, NY Strip, Ribeye, Skirt Steak, Top Sirloin
- SMALL CUTS - Beef Tips, Stew Meat
- ROASTS - Bottom Round, Chuck, Sirloin Cap, Tri-Tip
- OTHER - Burger Patties, Ground Beef, Uncured Hot Dogs
ButcherBox is worth every penny for the beef alone. But there is more to the company than beef. That is what makes it even more amazing.
ButcherBox Organic Chicken
All chicken offered in the monthly boxes is certified organic. That cannot be said with other meat delivery services. Great prices, choices, & organic - perfect for all chicken lovers.
- DARK MEAT - Bone-In Thighs, Boneless Skinless Thighs, Drumsticks, Party Wings
- WHITE MEAT - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- OTHER - Ground Chicken, Whole Chicken
ButcherBox Heritage Pork
Farmers that supply pork to ButcherBox are all raising pigs humanely. All pork is crate-free. Whether you smoke pork ribs or love bacon for breakfast, the pork is tasty & high-quality in every box.
- CHOPS & ROASTS - Boneless Thick-Cut Chops, Bone-in or Boneless Pork Butt, Center Cut Pork Roast, Sirloin Roast, Tenderloin
- RIBS - Baby Back Ribs, St Louis-Style Ribs,
- OTHER - Bacon, Breakfast Sausage, Ground Pork, Tender Pork Belly
ButcherBox Sustainable Seafood
All seafood is wild-caught and sustainable at ButcherBox. So no matter what you order, cook, and enjoy, you know you are enjoying quality seafood that is also good for the planet. Here are the types of seafood that are offered monthly with a ButcherBox subscription.
- FISH - Cod, Salmon Burgers, Smoked Salmon, Sockeye Salmon
- SHELLFISH - Scallops, Shrimp,
Other High-Quality ButcherBox Meats
ButcherBox also has seasonal items, deals, and specials. This includes both raw cuts of meats and kinds of seafood, as well as, prepared ready-to-eat meats. One of our favorites is the burnt ends. Here is just a sampling of items I have seen and tried over the years.
- Apple Chicken Sausage
- Bone Broth
- Burnt Ends
- Charcuterie Board Items
- Crab Legs
- Ground Bison
- Ground Turkey
- Italian Sausage
- Pulled Pork
- Various sausages