This easy no-bake keto cheesecake is creamy, sweet, and yummy. For the best-to-die-for Philadelphia cream cheese homemade cheesecake, make this quick no-bake recipe. The beauty of this sugar-free cheesecake recipe is that no one will ever believe you that it has no sugar in it. This cheesecake is amazing and sweet, thanks to using zero-calorie monk fruit sweeteners. This 3 net carb no-bake cheesecake is also gluten-free, grain-free, low-carb, and diabetic-friendly with only a few ingredients.
The key to a no-bake cheesecake recipe is to keep it chilled so that it is thick, creamy, and firm enough to slice and serve. I tried several but they were either made with gelatin or with too much cream that it didn't have that wonderful cheesy rich consistency that makes cheesecake decadent. My recipe is the perfect balance of sweetened cream cheese with lemon and vanilla plus light whipped cream folded together into an amazing cinnamon almond flour no-bake crust.
Ingredients for Keto Cheesecake
There are not a lot of ingredients for this cheesecake recipe. The 4-ingredient cheesecake crust is easy to make and if you are on a keto or grain-free diet you likely have all the ingredients in your pantry. Blanched almond flour and monk fruit granulated sweetener are the key keto ingredients for this no-bake crust. I like more coarse-ground almond flour for this recipe but you can use whichever you have on hand. You will also need melted butter and some cinnamon.
The 5-ingredient no-bake cheesecake filling recipe is simple and easy to make. This is an egg-free cheesecake recipe that also does not call for gelatin, so it is vegetarian. For the keto no-bake cheesecake filling you will need softened cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, a lemon for both juice & zest, vanilla, and monk fruit powdered sweetener. My favorite monk fruit sweeteners are shown below and these work amazing in this recipe without any odd cooling or artificial aftertaste that many sweeteners may have. Lakanto monk fruit with erythritol is hands down my favorite keto sugar substitute.
How to Make Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
Before making this cheesecake, make sure you do the following preparation;
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature; 1-2 hours depending on the temperature in your home
- Chill medium-sized mixing bowl & beaters for 15 minutes in the freezer
- Spray a 9" springform pan with cooking spray
Want a Classic Cheesecake with traditional sugar? The sugar replacement ingredients in this recipe are used just like sugar, a 1:1 replacement. Keeping that in mind, this keto recipe can be made with sugar for a classic no-bake cheesecake as well by using regular granulated and powdered sugars instead of monk fruit. I do not have the calories or carbs listed for that below - the nutritional info is only for the keto recipe.
Grain-free Almond Flour Cheesecake Crust
To make the no-bake crust for this keto cheesecake, follow these 3 simple steps. Make sure you have sprayed the inside of the springform pan with a cooking spray so it does not stick to the bottom or sides. Melt the butter in a microwave-safe dish. In a small bowl, mix all of the crust ingredients with a fork.
Once combined it will resemble coarse wet sand. Use your hands or the bottom of a glass, press the crust mixture into an even layer in the bottom & a bit up the sides of the prepared springform pan. Put in the fridge to set for at least 15 minutes which is about the time it takes to mix the filling.
Cheesecake Filling for No-Bake Recipe
As I mentioned above, make sure to chill the bowl and beaters for about 15 minutes in the freezer before whipping the cream. I highly recommend a metal bowl when whipping cream as well. This is a step I do every time I make whipped cream. Why chill beaters and bowls before whipping cream? Doing this easy step ensures it whips up quickly and is the lightest. Ensuring the fat in the cream stays cold, allows it to whip up and expand faster and that airy texture.
Once evenly distributed together, pour into the crust that has been set in the fridge. Use an offset spatula to spread it evenly into the pan.
How Long to Chill No-Bake Keto Cheesecake
This no-bake cheesecake recipe has no eggs or gelatin. Therefore, chilling it for several hours is how it will set and be firm enough to slice later. By refrigerating this recipe, the cream and cream cheese will chill and thicken up. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. It is best actually made a day ahead of time to set up overnight but who can wait for cheesecake, really!
Best Way to Cut & Serve Cheesecake
For this no-bake cheesecake, you will want to serve it immediately after taking it out of the refrigerator. It should not come to room temperature or it will become too soft to slice. Once you are ready to slice it, remove the outside of the springform pan by opening the clamp and removing the sides. If you sprayed it you will not need to run a knife around the edge to loosen it but in case it seems to stick, do that first. Use a sharp knife to cut slices of cheesecake and serve immediately. This recipe is for 12 slices, so cut accordingly.
Topping to Serve with Keto Cheesecake
This keto no-bake cheesecake has vanilla and lemon for a wonderful flavor. Maybe something Greek in nature, since cheesecake was first made in Greece according to The Rich History of Cheesecake. Maybe try pistachiosor walnuts. If you want more flavor, adding a topping is a great idea. For some low-carb, keto, low-sugar, & easy cheesecake topping ideas, try one of these:
- fresh sliced strawberries
- fresh blueberries or raspberries
- finely chopped nuts (macadamia, almonds, etc)
- sprinkle fresh coconut
- sugar-free chocolate or caramel sauce
- sugar-free chocolate chips
- whipped cream
For any no-bake cheesecake recipe, please store it in the refrigerator at all times. It does not need to come to room temperature before slicing so keep chilled until you are ready to eat it. YOu can keep it stored in the refrigerator for up to a week. I find that it can be stored in the springform pan easily. I kept it for up to 4 days in the refrigerator and didn't even wrap the top. You can place plastic wrap over the top but it may have condensation build-up and drop moisture on the top of the cheesecake, not awful but may change the smooth look on top.
To freeze this no-bake cheesecake you have two choices. You can make this ahead of time and freeze the entire cheesecake in the freezer for up to a month. YOu can also freeze individual slices or part of the cheesecake leftovers. Make sure that no matter how much cheesecake you are freezing, that it is in an air-tight container or wrapped completely. Note that cream cheese and cream will change once frozen and thawed; therefore, the texture of the cheesecake will change. For more, check out CAN YOU FREEZE CREAM CHEESE for why this happens.
PIN FOR SAFEKEEPING & SHARING!
Product Recommendations for this Recipe - #ad:
The Short Order Cook is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission on the sale at no additional cost to you. This helps with the costs of running the blog. Thank you!
Keto No-Bake Cheesecake
- 9" springform pan
- hand mixer
For the Crust
- 2 Cups almond flour
- 6 tablespoons salted butter melted
- ⅓ Cup monkfruit granulated sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
For the Filling
- 4 Cups cream cheese, full fat only room temperature (2# total)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ large lemon juice & zest
- 1 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Cup monkfruit powdered sweetener
- Before making this cheesecake, make sure you do the following;- Bring cream cheese to room temperature- Chill medium-sized mixing bowl & beaters for 15 minutes- Spray a 9" springform pan with cooking spray
PREPARE THE CRUST
- In a small bowl, mix all of the crust ingredients with a fork. Once combined it will resemble coarse wet sand.
- Use your hands or the bottom of a glass, press the crust mixture into an even layer in the bottom & a bit up the sides of the prepared springform pan.
- Put in the fridge to set for at least 15 minutes which is about the time it takes to mix the filling.
PREPARE THE FILLING
- In the chilled medium-sized mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream on medium-high until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- In a separate large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, vanilla, lemon juice, and zest on medium speed until creamy. Slowly add the powdered monkfruit and beat until fluffy and combined, about 1 minute.
- Fold the whipped cream a little bit at a time into the cream cheese mixture to combine. Once evenly distributed together, pour into the crust that has been set in the fridge. Use an offset spatula to spread it evenly into the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. It is best actually made a day ahead of time.
- Just before serving the cheesecake, run a thin-bladed knife around the outer edge to loosen the crust from the sides of the springform pan. Open the clamp on the side to release the pan. Now open the pan sides to release the bottom. Slice and serve immediately from the refrigerator, do not let it come to room temperature or it will soften too much and it will not slice. Optional - Serve with fresh berries, whipped cream, keto caramel, or chocolate sauce.
|KETO NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE Nutrition Facts|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 38.7g||50%|
|Saturated Fat 23.1g||116%|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.7g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|
|Total Sugars 0.3g|
|Vitamin D 9mcg||46%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Did you make this The Short Order Cook Recipe?
Tag @theshortordercookblog (Instagram & Facebook) or @shortorder_cook (Twitter).
I would love to see your latest creations and kitchen adventures.